Supplied air respiratory system. Includes V-300 air-regulating valve, belt, breathing tube, complete helmet assembly with ADF. Welding helmet can provide overhead protection, increased peripheral vision, excellent optical quality and function.
Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-300 air-regulating valve. Lightweight, belt-mounted valve allows the worker to set the airflow to the most comfortable level. It is strictly a regulator and will not warm or cool supplied air to the worker.
- Flip-up assembly for grinding and prep work
- SideWindows -Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision
- Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100XX with 2.8" x 4.2" viewing area
- Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state; Grinding and Tack modes
- For use with all Stick, MIG, and TIG welding processes
- Five-position sensitivity control
- Adjustable recovery delay
- Earmuff protection available as optional accessory
Carry bag, welding cap and starter kit included
- Offers Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 25 when used as a NIOS H-approved system
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 -2009 requirements for Type 1 Class G hardhats
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!